Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Thanksgiving Pattern Pattern Sale! Pre-cut and Paper Pieced Collections

I hope that you will have some time off towards the end of the week and get to spend it with loved ones.  I have two new pattern collections to celebrate:

Thanksgiving
Black Friday
Small Business Saturday
Cyber Monday
(wow that is a lot of "holidays", I hope I got them all)

From now until 8 am (EST) Tuesday, November 28th I have the following two collections on sale in my Etsy shop for a special price of $28.75 each.

I Love Pre-Cuts Collection:
  • Charming - Baby, Lap, King Sizes - Charm Pack (all sizes) and Layer Cake (lap and king sizes) Friendly
  • Scrappy Tiles - Baby and Lap Sizes - Layer Cake Friendly
  • Peanut Butter Pinwheels - Baby, Lap, and Twin Sizes - Charm Pack and Layer Cake Friendly
  • Looking Glass - Baby, Lap, Twin, Queen sizes - Charm Pack and Layer Cake Friendly
  • On a "Jelly" Roll - Baby, Toddler, and Lap Sizes - Jelly Roll Friendly





  • Use Your Illusion - Wall and Lap Sizes
  • Diamonds in the Sky - Baby, Lap, and Large Lap Sizes
  • Taste the Rainbow - Wall Size
  • Half Circle Mirror - Lap Size 
  • Paper Pieced Numbers and Pi - Numbers 0-9 in three sizes plus Pi quilt (lap size)


Thank you so much for your support throughout the year!







1 comment:

  1. I hope you had a peaceful Thanksgiving, and family and friends enjoyed time together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment!